KEY DISTRIBUTION REQUEST FORM
Only specific District personnel (e.g. Central Office and Administrators) shall be issued EXTERIOR DOOR key(s) as relevant to their position. District personnel shall only be provided INTERIOR DOOR key(s) for the room and/or area that they have been authorized access to. Non-district personnel shall NOT be provided interior or exterior keys but shall have the area opened by the building custodian only when a facility use request has been completed and approved.
Questions related to key distribution, please contact Pamela Dailey, Community Liaison and Public relations Secretary, at email@example.com.
First Name: Last Name:
Instructional Personnel Key Request
Key(s) Requested for Room Number:
Athletic Personnel Key Request
Richmond Middle School General Athletic Area Key Request? The Richmond Middle School General Athletic area includes the MS Auxillary Gymnasium, MS Main Gymnaisum, MS Boys and Girls Locker Rooms, and MS Weight Room.
Richmond High School General Athletic Area Key Request? The Richmond High School General Athletic area includes the HS Auxillary Gymnasium, HS Main Gymnaisum, HS Boys and Girls Locker Rooms, Locker Room Hallway Doors, and HS Weight Room.
Terms and Conditions for All Issued Keys (Required)
I authorize Richmond Community Schools to deduct $50 for each lost or replacement key issued from my next payroll if payment for lost or replacement key(s) is not received. If payroll deduction is not applicable, I agree to pay any invoice from Richmond Community Schools to replace lost key(s).
The Richmond Community School District does hereby grant privilege of the use and possession of keys to district property as follows:
(1) Key holder agrees to and understands that the reasonable responibility for the care of buildings, premises and conduct of persons using school district facilities while under the supervisrion of the key holder is inherent with key privileges;
(2) Key holder agrees to not give possession of such key(s) to any other, neither person nor cause, or allow any copies to be made of such key(s);
(3) Key holder agrees to return key(s) to the District when said key(s) no longer exists, employment with the district is terminated or ceases, or demand due to reasonable request;
(4) All keys shall be returned by June 30th of each school year. To request keys for subsequent school year, a new Key Distribution Request Form must be completed.
(5) Key holder agrees to immediately report lost or stolen keys to the Superintendent's Office.
Signature of Key Requester:
Email of Key Requester: