Tricia Till Sheila Lepak
Last Names A-J Last Names K-Z
At-Risk Coordinator AP Coordinator
To request an appointment with a counselor, please send an email to the appropriate counselor above. Please indicate the reason and purpose of the appointment in your message.
- Macomb Family Services, Richmond (586) 727-5529
- Blue Water Mental Health, Marysville (810) 985-5125
- Downriver Community Services, New Haven (810) 794-4982
- Harbor Oaks (Inpatient Programs) (800) 537-7924
- Macomb County Crisis Center (586) 307-9100
- Macomb Family Services (586) 727-5529
- Sexual Abuse Help line (877) 666-3267
- Parent Help line 1(800) 942-HELP
- Pregnancy Aid (313) 882-1000
- Runaway Assistance Program 1(800) 292-4517
Richmond High School Counseling Department Philosophy
The mission of the RHS Counseling Department is to provide a comprehensive, developmental counseling program addressing the academic, career, and personal/social development of all students. School counselors are student advocates who provide support to maximize their students' personal growth, potential, and academic achievements. Partnering with other educators and family members, school counselors facilitate the support system to ensure all students are equipped with the knowledge and the skills to function as productive members of society.
- All students have access to the school counseling program.
- School counseling program activities are planned and coordinated by the counseling staff.
- Counselors are available to all students to discuss academic, social and personal matters.
- All students have access to information about occupational and education planning.
- A counselor's role is to help families navigate the challenges of high school and make plans for the future.
- The student and parents are responsible for monitoring the student's educational progress with the assistance of a counselor.
- Counselors are available to assist students and families in making decisions about academic planning and post-high school planning.
- Counselors advocate and guide every student and act as a liaison between all members of the school community.